
jiaying. (:
fifth april.
family, friends & dance
"We spent about 2hours in the computer lab talking to Ms Teo.. We know more about her now rather than just 'a teacher'. It was so good to be talking to her again, listening to her voice which is comfortingly familiar, telling stories, giving advice on life in general, reminiscing about the past, getting updates on the school. Not to mention she still remembers us. After hundreds and hundreds of students she has taught, and she can remember us, even vaguely.
I can just picture her throwing a marker into the dustbin when it's out of ink, or flinging math workbooks out the door and sometimes down to the first floor. Acting out the stories in PETS textbook for the 3 years I was in her class, having to be neat in our work, learning 'spectacle words' which, according to her, is the infinitive verb of the phrase "to be", going on excursions.
Damn it's so nostalgic, it's been 7 years since I graduated from SV but almost everything's fresh in my mind as if I were still a student there. Sure, most things have changed, but memories don't.
I miss primary school. I miss the way life used to be back then. Simple, unadulterated happiness."